- 10 Swords - bought.
- 2 Daggers - bought and then painted.
- 5 spears - made from bamboo sticks, clothes pegs and foil.
- 2 battles axes - bamboo sticks, carton board and foil.
- A long thin mirror - bought.
- A big bunch of keys - didn't find suitable keys.
- At least six lanterns plus spare batteries - bought.
- 1 candle in candle holder for Lady Macbeth - bought.
- 10 Tankards - custom made.
- 6 Metal plates - bought.
- 3 Plain wooden trays - bought.
- A sack with a pumpkin in it - bought.
- Lots of fake blood - made about 3 liters of blood from cocoa powder, syrup maple, cornflour and artificial coloring.
|Preparing the spears and battle axes|
However, the most challenging part of this activity was time management. Some things was left for the last moment, and we struggled to get everything on time and yet somehow we managed to bring everything together before the first performance.
Overall, during this activity I showed perseverance and commitment in my activities and worked collaboratively with my fellow partner. Oh one last thing, I must admit that the most exciting moment was when we actually got to see our props being used on stage - Big Bravo to us!
|Witches cauldron, spears and tankards|