Sunday, October 6, 2013

Little Light - Second Visit

My class became bigger as more students joined and I replaced a teacher who couldn't come. 
As I planned my lesson for only two students I only printed two worksheets, so for the next time I should print more copies to be ready for any surprises.
We studied the multiplication from 0-4 and filled in the worksheets just as planned. However, the game didn't go as well as expected because I failed to explain what exactly the aim of the exercise is.
But one thing I can say for sure is that when I marked their papers, I was impressed on how quickly they can learn and feel satisfied by their fabulous mark. 

The fundraiser for stationary is planned to be a movie night for the secondary students. We have already spoken to the Head of Secondary about it and he said that we need to carry out a "market" research to see whether students will show up and would that be enough to reach our goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment