Saturday, September 28, 2013

First Day At Little Light!

Little light is my collaborative project, which I had started at the end of IB1. 
Today, I had a group of two students that needed help in completing their workbook. The work we had completed mainly focused on English and so next week's lesson should be more focused on maths. The students were really shy but I tried to integrate songs and other interactive activities in my lesson and I think they'll slowly get used to me being their teacher. We studied for about an hour and half and then had a break, where actually the children had taught us how to play a game involving a dance.


During the lesson

Play time!



A note to myself: For next week I have to find songs that will help the students to memorize the multiplication table and also plan the fundraiser for stationary!

1 comment: